Committed to embryonic research and results
The Foundation for Embryonic Competence (FEC) is the world’s preeminent center for the advancement of in vitro fertilization (IVF) diagnostics, research, and education. The FEC offers exclusive embryonic screenings—IdentifySGD and NexCCS—to aid in the selection of viable embryos prior to implantation in IVF. Proceeds from the FEC’s screening services are used to support research and medical education in the field of embryonic competence.
Proceeds from the FEC’s testing services are used to support research and medical education in the field of embryonic competence.
Additionally, the FEC offers consultations with board-certified genetic counselors.
The FEC is committed to reducing the transfer of potentially debilitating and lifelong disease with:
- Formidable history of research and publication in reproductive biology and infertility by Richard T. Scott, Jr., MD, HCLD and Nathan Treff, PhD
- Significant experience providing proprietary embryonic screenings for over 40,000 embryos
- Ability to support both fresh and cryopreserved transfers
- Strong collaboration with top IVF clinics and reproductive endocrinologists
- Commitment to support research in the field of embryonic competence as demonstrated by nearly $2 million awarded by the FEC for research since 2014